- About Grace
Grace Episcopal Church invites everyone to worship with us. We have an open communion rail, which means all baptized Christians are welcome to receive communion.
Worship is the heart of our church. Our Anglican liturgical tradition emphasizes common prayer (The Book of Common Prayer) and music (1982 Hymnal).
The word liturgy means the church’s public worship of God. The term is derived from the Greek words for “people” and “work.” The church’s public worship of God is the work of the Christian people.
Grace offers several opportunities for community worship each week:
Sunday Worship Schedule:
- 8 a.m. – Holy Eucharist
- 9 a.m. – Nursery (10 a.m. during the summer)
- 9:45 a.m. – Church School (September – May)
- 10 a.m. – Choral Eucharist
- Evensong: Sundays at 5 p.m. at various times throughout the year (please check current communications)
- Holy Eucharist: Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. in Bethlehem Chapel (lower level)
- Morning Prayer: Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. in Bethlehem Chapel (lower level)