Grace Episcopal Church invites everyone to worship with us. Worship is the heart of our church. Our Anglican liturgical tradition emphasizes common prayer (The Book of Common Prayer) and music (1982 Hymnal).
The word liturgy means the church’s public worship of God. The term is derived from the Greek words for “people” and “work.” The church’s public worship of God is the work of the Christian people.
All baptized Christians are welcome to receive communion in the Episcopal Church. If you do not
wish to receive communion, we encourage you to come to the altar rail
for a blessing.
Grace offers several opportunities for community worship each week:
Sunday Morning Schedule:
- 8 a.m. – Holy Eucharist
- 9 a.m. – Adult Formation
Nursery Opens (10 a.m. during the summer)
- 9:30 a.m. – Church School (September – May)
- 10 a.m. – Holy Eucharist
* Join us for Coffee Hour in the parish hall following both services
- Holy Eucharist: Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. in the Chapel of the Apostles (lower level)
- Contemplative Worship: Sunday evenings at 5 p.m.
(1st Sundays of each Oct. - May)
- Morning Prayer: Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. in the Chapel of the Apostles (lower level)