Grace Church has moved to a new kind of church record keeping solution called Realm®. Not only will this improve work life for our ministry staff, it will make it easier for parishioners to connect with each other, keep up with what’s going on, and grow as a connected faith community.
WHAT IS REALM? REALM IS A REAL MINISTRY TOOL.
Realm is an online ministry tool designed for real time connection. It helps Grace Church connect with you and you connect with Grace. If you want a way to stay connected with fellow parishioners throughout the week, you’ll love it.
WHY USE REALM? REALM STRENGTHENS CHURCH CONNECTIONS
Being the church doesn’t just happen at the church. Realm helps us serve you better and leads Grace well between Sundays. Everyone can be connected from anywhere at any time, right from our computers or mobile devices. It engages everyone in the life of our church by supporting the healthy relationships essential to Grace’s mission. We’ll stay organized, and you’ll stay informed about all of the opportunities for fellowship, formation, and service. When we share life together, we will grow together.
WHAT ABOUT MY PRIVACY? REALM IS SAFE, PRIVATE, AND SECURE.
Your privacy is one of our greatest concerns. Realm is only made up of the people at Grace, it’s not like a social network that’s open to everyone. Realm keeps your data safe and gives you control over what information you share and who can see it. Only members of our parish family have access to this tool.
Your information is your information. You have complete control over who can see your contact and personal information.
- Contact information is never public or searchable on the Internet. Any information you elect to make visible to your church family is always protected behind a login.
- Authorized staff will always have access to your profile information.
- You and certain authorized staff may update your profile information. In some cases, your group leader may update your contact information if you have made it visible to group leaders.
- For safety reasons, sharing contact and personal information for children under 18 is limited. Parents determine whether or not to display their child’s name in the church directory.
- Children under 13 may not participate and will not be able to sign in.
WHAT ABOUT GIVING? REALM GIVES YOU CONTROL OVER YOUR GIVING.
Giving should be easy, and Realm places giving right in the palm of your hands. You may set up recurring gifts, view your giving history, and make changes at any time.
HOW DO I START? FOLLOW A FEW SIMPLE STEPS.
If you would like to receive an email inviting you to Realm contact Shari Bonham with your full nane, preferred email address AND phone number for each family member requesting a login.An email will be sent to you.
Your Realm Profile allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, view the parish directory, control your giving, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you. While creating a login allows you to have access to all these great features, it is not mandatory. Your contact information will appear just as it would in a parish directory.
Only members of our parish have access to this tool. If you would like to learn more, please contact Shari Bonham in the church office.
NOW LET’S CONNECT!
Stay connected to our church wherever you go by downloading the free Connect - Our Church Community app for iPhone and Android devices. Use it to communicate with your groups, RSVP to events, manage your giving, update profile information, and more. It makes it easier for us to connect throughout the week and know what’s happening.
- News—Keeps everyone up-to-date with the latest posts, photos, and events for your group and for your church as a whole
- Posts—Post messages to your group and comment on posts by others in your group
- Photos—Capture your moments together and share them with your group
- Events—See event details (date, time, location, etc), submit your RSVP, and sign up to bring something
- Files —Access your group’s shared files
- Messages—Send your entire group, or select individuals, a message that starts a conversation
- Participants—See names and basic profile details for the people in your church or group, based on their privacy preferences
- Notification Settings—Manage your preferences for group notifications and emails
GET THE CONNECT APP!
Not an app person? Don’t worry. While the Connect App is a useful tool for those on the go, all the same information can be found by logging in online from your home computer.
We hope this exciting new tool will allow everyone at Grace to better connect with each other, keep up with what’s going on, and live out our faith between Sundays.
If you have questions while creating your profile and getting familiar with all Realm has to offer, please contact the parish office