Women of Grace Holiday Sale 2018
Saturday, Dec. 8
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Invite your friends, family and neighbors to stock up on holiday cheer at this year's Women of Grace Holiday Sale!
We sell homemade cookies by the pound, candy, baked goods, Christmas treats, books, DVDs, vintage and costume jewelry, and Christmas ornaments and decorations.
You can help in many ways, and all are very important to the event's success:
- Donate books, DVDs, costume and vintage jewelry, Christmas ornaments and decorations. Please place your donations on the stage in Albright Hall by Sunday, Dec. 2.
- Volunteer to help set up the boutique in Kean Library. Set-up begins Tuesday, Dec. 4 at noon and continues throughout the week. Contact Michele Nicosia for details.
- Help set up Albright Parish Hall: Thursday, Dec. 6, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Wrap tables, put up display signs, price and package donations.
- Bake cookies or other goodies. Deliver your items to Albright Parish Hall Friday, Dec. 7, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. If you need to drop off at another time, please fill out a form on the kitchen counter to leave with your donation.
- Work a shift at the Saturday sale. Sign up sheets are in Albright Parish Hall. We need MANY men, women and teens to sell, weigh, cashier, and clean up! First shift is 8:45 - 10 a.m.; second shift if 10:45 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Spread the word. Distribute the green flyers (available at the church) to your favorite shops, gyms, etc.; invite your friends and neighbors.
- Help with the leftover sale Sunday, Dec. 9. We need a few people to sell whatever goodies, books and jewelry that remains from the Saturday sale. Sign up in Albright Parish Hall to work the first coffee hour (8:45 - 10 a.m.) or the second coffee hour (11:10 a.m. - 12 noon).
Funds raised this year will be split among Women of Grace outreach projects and a special project for Grace Church.
Thanks for your support... see you at the Holiday Sale!