Bread for the Journey: Fall 2016
One of Grace's longest-serving rectors returns to our parish to celebrate the golden anniversary of his ordination. The Rev. David Fly reflects on 50 years as a priest in the fall issue of Bread for the Journey.
Also in this issue:
- We spotlight our new Invite-Welcome-Connect ministry;
- A long-time choir member shares how Grace's music ministry has touched her life;
- A youth missioner shares her experiences from Grace's 21st annual Youth Mission Trip;
- Learn about the history of one of Grace's iconic stained glass windows;
- Get details about some major repairs happening at Grace Church this fall.
Click the following link to download a printable copy of Bread for the Journey: Bread for the Journey - fall 2016
To view the newsletter online, click on the arrow in the graphic below: