2017 Holiday Sale
Saturday, Dec. 2 / 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Get ready for loads of cookies, books, jewelry, decorations and Christmas cheer to descend upon our church as the Women of Grace host the 2017 Holiday Sale! This popular event brings people from throughout our community to Grace Church and supports our outreach projects.
Here’s how you can support the sale:
- Donate homemade cookies, candies or other baked goods. Our wonderful volunteers will be calling soon to ask for your help! Contact Cookie Chairs Becky Engelbrecht (314-283-4828) or Sandi Adams (314-517-3764) with questions.
- Donate gently used fiction and non-fiction books and movies. No textbooks, magazines or maps, please. Leave your donations in boxes on the stage in Albright Parish Hall. Contact Anne Perkins ([email protected]) with questions.
- Donate jewelry you no longer wear, broken jewelry, single earrings and old interesting buttons. Also cookie tins/boxes, lapel pins, Christmas décor and ornaments, plus all-season holiday items. Please drop your
donations in the tin in Kean Library. Contact Michele Nicosia ([email protected]) with questions.
- Volunteer to work at the sale.
- Mark your calendars, invite your friends and shop at the sale on December 2!