- About Grace
Links of Interest
Looking for more information online? Click on a link below to learn more about topics of interest to Grace Episcopal Church:
- Annie’s Hope: a community based nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive support services for children, teens and their families who are grieving the death of someone significant.
- The Bible: A searchable site, offering several versions of the Bible.
- The Book of Common Prayer: An online reference to the Episcopal Church’s guide to liturgy.
- Brother, Give Us a Word: A daily devotional service from the Society of Saint John the Evangelist.
- Center for the Eucharist: The Center for the Eucharist offers learning opportunities for the transformation and renewal of all dimensions of the Christian church, life, and faith.
- Christ Church Cathedral: Cathedral located in downtown St. Louis which also serves as the home base of the offices of the Diocese of Missouri.
- Confluence: A Center for Spirituality: The Center is a “roofless” community dedicated to helping people deepen and enrich their spiritual lives by providing opportunities and resources for spiritual formation.
- The Daily Office: Daily prayer services from the Book of Common Prayer.
- Diocese of Missouri: Offices are located downtown St. Louis, coordinating 45 congregations in our area (including Grace Church).
- Episcopal Church: The Episcopal Church, based in New York City.
- Episcopal City Mission: Chaplaincy providing support, hope and healing to children in detention in the St. Louis area.
- Episcopal Habitat for Humanity Project: helping to build new homes and new hope in St. Louis.
- Episcopal Relief & Development: ER&D is an international relief and development agency and a compassionate response to human suffering on behalf of The Episcopal Church of the United States.
- Episcopal School for Ministry: ESM is a school offering opportunities for a deeper exploration of the Christian faith and life, and for the discernment and equipping of one’s place in the mission of the Church for the life of the world.
- Episcopal Public Policy Network: Advocates for social justice in public policy in U.S. and international efforts.
- Episcopal Youth Missouri: FaceBook page for youth and youth ministries in the Diocese of Missouri.
- Flickr.com/GraceChurchKirkwood: An online photo storage for our church pictures.
- Forward Day by Day: Online daily devotionals.
- Grace Creation Care Ministry Blog: A communication tool for Grace’s sustainability ministry.
- Habitat for Humanity (International): A nonprofit, ecumenical Christian ministry founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a decent, safe and affordable place to live. We build with people in need regardless of race or religion.
- Hands on Kirkwood: an annual volunteer effort, bringing people of all faiths together to serve the community.
- The Lectionary Page: Online source for our weekly Bible readings.
- National Episcopal Historians & Archivists: A source for those who share an interest in the history of the Episcopal Church.
- National Episcopal Church Women: A group for Episcopal Church Women of all ages, ethnic origins and socioeconomic backgrounds who hold a variety of views. However, the common denominator of our members is love of God and the wish to do His work.
- One: A grassroots advocacy and campaigning organization that fights extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa.
- Shepherd’s Center: Provides services and programs for older adults in the Webster-Kirkwood area.
- St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors: Created in 1961 as a non-profit partnership of the Episcopal Diocese of Missouri and The Presbytery of Giddings-Lovejoy, St. Andrew’s is non-sectarian, faith-based and expert at serving both older adults and their caregivers.
- TENS (The Episcopal Network for Stewardship): TENS offers training and resources for stewardship leaders across The Episcopal Church and beyond.
** If you have a link you would like added to this list, please contact our communications coordinator.
News and Information