- About Grace
Yoga, Brunch and Learning
On August 28, 2017
This morning-long workshop includes a yoga practice that is suitable for all bodies and abilities, coffee and brunch, and two short seminars on stress, trauma, and healing. You will come away feeling more connected to your own body. You will learn concrete steps for understanding your own and others’ stress and pain, and take away ideas for healing rooted in connection and community.
- 9:30-10:30 Trauma Informed Yoga Practice
- 10:30-11:00 Brunch and Coffee
- 11:00-11:30 Seminar I- Stress, Trauma, and The Body
- 11:30-12:00 Seminar II- Healing by Connecting with Self and Others
- Moira Killoran, Certified Trauma Informed Yoga Instructor
- Brittanie Gellings Zwart, LCSW, Program Director at Magdalene St. Louis
- Hope Jernagan, MDiv, Executive Director of Magdalene St. Louis
All proceeds benefit the healing work of Magdalene St. Louis, a community empowering women to live free from abuse, addiction, and sexual exploitation.
Sponsored by Magdalene St. Louis and St. Peter’s Episcopal Church