- About Grace
2015 Youth Mission Trip Update
On March 13, 2015
Plans for Grace’s 20th annual youth mission trip are moving forward and we are so glad you’re a part of those plans! It’s time to update all our information and lists. Please take the time to read everything here, mark your calendars and respond when necessary.
Even if you are not going on the mission trip this year, you are invited and encouraged to participate in all our youth activities!
Confirm Your Participation: Please check in with Janis Greenbaum in the church office ASAP if you plan to be a part of this year’s trip.
Dates of Trip: Sunday, June 7 – Saturday, June 13
Location: Dodge County, Wisconsin
- Staying at Trinity United Methodist Church in Beaver Dam
- Working with Habitat for Humanity in Juneau (about 10 miles from Beaver Dam)
Cost: $250 per youth missioner
- Scholarships are available (for members & friends: please contact Janis or Fr. Todd to discuss)
- Cost can be reduced by earning credits for participating in church events and community service.
Tracking sheets must be turned in to Janis by May 1.
(Please see updated mission trip activity tracking sheet and youth events – spring 2015 attachments).
- Final payment is due no later than May 17.
Adult Missioners Meeting: Sunday, May 3 after the 10 a.m. worship service. Meet in the Youth Room.
Youth Missioners, Parents & Adult Missioners Meeting: Sunday, May 17 after the 10 a.m. worship service.
Meet in the Youth Room.
*This meeting is MANDATORY! If you cannot attend, you must arrange to meet separately with an adult missioner!