- About Grace
2014 Ministry Fair
On August 29, 2014
by Angela Breeher, Parish Administrator
- Where does the produce from our Gardens of Grace go?
- What will my child learn by singing in the choir or serving as an Acolyte?
- How much do I have to know to be a Sunday School Teacher?
- Where do all those coins for UTO go?
- How can I get involved in helping feed the hungry?
Come find answers to these questions – and so much more! See where your talents and interests best match a group or groups carrying out God’s work at Grace and/or in the larger community. We’ll hold our annual Ministry Fair on Sunday, Sept. 7, from 8:45 until 12 p.m. in Albright Parish Hall.
Albright Hall will be filled with people and information representing each of Grace’s ministry areas and committees. This is the BEST opportunity of the year to discover what ministries are available and learn more about how YOU can get involved! It’s also a wonderful opportunity to visit with old friends and make some new ones! Don’t miss this important event in the life of our parish family.
For those involved in setting up displays, two times are available: 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 6, and 7:30 to 8:30 on Sunday morning. Please arrange to work within these time frames.
Tagged with: ministry fair