- About Grace
Sunday Series focuses on Mission and the Trinity
On March 28, 2014
Sunday, April 6 & 13:
Our special Lenten Sunday Series continues in April with an exploration of the Five Marks of Mission. These guidelines were developed by the Anglican Consultative Council between 1984 and 1990 and act as a “checklist” for our church’s mission activities.
Christian Formation Director Janis Greenbaum invites high school youth, parents and all adults to consider their role in carrying out these objectives:
- TELL: To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
- TEACH: To teach, baptize and nurture new believers
- TEND: To respond to human need by loving service
- TRANSFORM: To seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation
- TREASURE: To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
Sunday, April 20:
No Classes on Easter Sunday
Sunday, April 27, May 4, 11:
The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are the focus of our Easter season classes. Grace member Wes Proctor helps us understand the mystery of “three in one” and explore the Trinity’s role in our spiritual formation.
Grace’s Sunday Series classes take place between worship services (9-10 a.m.) each Sunday morning during the school year. Grab a cup of coffee and join us in LaVielle Conference Room.