- About Grace
How to Simplify Your Life
On October 8, 2013
The symptoms of a stressed-out world are all around us, from the increased diagnosis of anxiety disorders to the number-one cause of cancer (stress). We know we need to calm down, slow down, and simplify — but boy is it hard!
Grace’s Online Academy helps us get a start in October with “How to Simplify Your Life.” Mark Scandrette is the author of Free: Spending Your Time and Money on What Matters Most and in this class, he’ll give us advice on the following topics:
- How to Name what matters most to you
- How to Value and align your time
- How to Practice gratitude and trust
- How to Believe you have enough by embracing voluntary limits
- How to Create a spending plan
- How to Maximize your resources
- How to Live generously and spend wisely
Grace’s online academy is a free, self-directed video class. The program takes about an hour to complete. You can do it all in one sitting or you can split it into smaller sections to do when it’s convenient for you.
If you would like to enroll in this class, please contact Christian Formation Director Janis Greenbaum.