- About Grace
Vintage jewelry workshop
On April 26, 2013
by Michele Nicosia
Women, men and teens are invited to be a part of this fun event. We’ll begin at 10 a.m. and work through the afternoon. Bring a brown bag lunch.
Here are a few suggestions of materials and supplies to bring with you:
- foam, faux-fir, wood, grapevine fabric or
cardboard wreath/tree base
- picture frame with sturdy insert
- under-fabric for base, as desired
- mismatched earrings, charms, old, broken,
unused or family jewelry
- Hot glue gun, with plenty of glue sticks
The cost of the event is $25, which will go to Grace’s outreach programs, plus the cost of any jewelry selected for purchase from our church stores.
Space is limited. Please contact Michele Nicosia reserve your spot and for specific information to help you prepare.