- About Grace
Start-Up Sunday Picnic Celebrates Parish Life at Grace
On August 17, 2012
up-sunday_opt1.jpg” width=”175″ height=”158″ />Celebrate Grace’s abundant parish life at our annual Start-Up Picnic on Sunday, Sept. 9 following the 10 a.m. worship service.
There will be good food and fun for everyone! We’ll have delicious fried chicken and hot dogs (provided by Grace Church) and a bountiful array of potluck side dishes, salads and desserts:
- If your last name begins with A – P, please bring a side dish or salad to share
- If your last name begins with Q – Z, please bring fruit or a dessert to share.
In addition to good food and fellowship, we’ll also have the always-popular bounce house for kids, lawn games and entertainment for everyone. Don’t miss this annual tradition of celebrating the beginning of another great program year at Grace!
Join the picnic crew and help with the party by:
· Blowing up balloons and doing last-minute decorating
· setting-up tables/chairs the morning of the picnic
· cleaning-up after the picnic
Volunteers are asked to contact Kathy Davis.
See you at the picnic!
Grace’s Christian Formation programs also begin on Sunday, Sept. 9.
- Read about our class offerings.
- Read about our new start times for Sunday morning programs.
- Download: Church School Registration 2012-2013