- About Grace
Grace’s Annual Meeting celebrates a vibrant parish life
On January 27, 2012
The Rev. Todd McDowell called the meeting to order at 9 a.m. The business of the meeting included electing four new members to Grace’s vestry: Kurt Feigley, Pam Fitzgerald, Melissa Hensley and Philip Morrow. Roy Pennington was elected to serve as a Convention Delegate Alternate.
The congregation also voted to amend our bylaws to allow vestry members to serve two concurrent 3-year terms.
The following reports were presented at the meeting:
- Rector’s report, The Rev. Todd McDowell
- Senior Warden’s report, Dick Entenmann
- Junior Warden’s report, Julie Grossman
- Legacy Fund report, Larry Reimelt
- Financial report, Mike Heyer and Steve Henson
For more news from the Annual Meeting, please click on the following links: